JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2013JAMMU AND KASHMIR SERVICES SELECTION BOARD HAS GIVEN NOTIFICATION THROUGH Advertisement Notice No. 06 of 2013 FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF 5181 POSTS UNDER STATE DIVISIONAL DISTRICT CADRES AND ALSO INVITING OMR APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND THE DETAILS OF THE RECRUITMENT IN SHORT IS AS GIVEN BELOW .
NAME OF THE POSTS : JUNIOR ASST , DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT , INSPECTOR , JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER , DRIVER , TABLE BOY , TEACHER , DRILL OPERATOR , TELEPHONE OPERATOR , ACCOUNTANT , STORE KEEPER ... etc .
TOTAL VACANCY : 5181 POSTS
AGE LIMIT : Candidates minimum agemust be below 18 years; and the maximum age must be as given below as on 1 JANUARY 2013
- 37 years in case of Open Merit.
- 40 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 39 years in case of Physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/ Contractual employees .
VACANCY DETAILS : The district divisional post wise vacancy are available in the notification .
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Educational qualifications are vary from post to post so for full details refer the notification which can be download online from the jkssb official website at http://www.jkssb.nic.in/PDF/13052013.pdf
SELECTION PROCESS : Through written exam / skill test / interview .
JKSSB CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD 2013 : Call letters shall not be issued individually, however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
COST OF APPLICATION : Candidates need to pay Rs 200 /- for the OMR APPLICATION FORM .
OMR APPLICATION FORM : The application form in OMR/OBR/ICR format along with the Envelops, Sample Dummy Form, Acknowledgement Card and the Instruction Sheet shall be available at the following branches of J&K Bank Ltd . The list of J&K bank Ltd are available in the JKSSB recruitment 2013 notification .
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE : The candidates are required to present the original documents to the concerned receipt official of the Board for comparing at the time of depositing of filled in OMR application form and no photocopy of OMR form as well as certificates/documents are required to be deposited in the concerned offices of the Board. However, the candidates applying through Registered post shall enclose attested photo state set of all the relevant documents/certificates alongwith the photocopy of duly filled in OMR form. The duly filled in application form shall be deposited either in person or by registered post at the following designated offices.
- The District Employment and counseling centre’s of the concerned districts.
- In respect of Districts Srinagar and Jammu the OMR application forms can also be deposited in the Divisional Offices of the Board, besides the District Employment and counseling centre’s.
- Offices of SDM Bani, Basholi, Dudu-Basantgarh, Karnah,Gurez, Tangdar, Zanaskar, Khaltsi, Drass, Nobra, Nyoma Tehsildar Marwah, Naib Tehsildar Inshan (Wardwan), BDO Dachhan for these areas.
- Candidates presently residing/working outside the State can also deposit their application forms in the office of the Incharge Migrant Cell, Residential Commissioner Office, 5 Prithvi Raj Road, New Delhi.
- Date of sale of OMR/ICR application forms: 14. 05. 2013 to 10.06.2013
- Date of receipt of OMR/ICR application forms: 14. 05. 2013 to 10.06.2013