RRCNR RRC DELHI GROUP-D POSTS RECRUITMENT 2012RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL NORTHERN RAILWAYS RRC NR RRC NR IS INVITING APPLICATION FORMS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS POSTS UNDER GROUP-D POSTS RECRUITMENT FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND THE DETAILS OF NOTIFICATIO IS AS GIVEN BELOW . BEFORE DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM AND PAY THE FEE FIRST CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
NAME OF THE POST -DEPARTMENT : VACANCY DETAILS :
- TRAFFIC PORTER - OPERATING :99 POSTS
- POINTSMAN - OPERATING : 283 POSTS
- GATEMAN - OPERATING : 173 POSTS
- KHALASI HELPER-CIVIL ENGG.,ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, SIGNAL & TELECOM : 1422 POSTS
- TRACKMAN - CIVIL ENGINEERING : 3853 POSTS
- CARRIAGE CLEANER - MECHANICAL : 852 POSTS
- DSL KHALLASI - MECHANICAL : 10 POSTS
- DSL CLEANER - MECHANICAL : 51 POSTS
- KHALASI HELPER - MECH.(W) : 507 POSTS
- SAFAIWALA - MEDICAL : 39 POSTS
- SAFAIWALA (FEMALE)-MEDICAL : 1 POST
- KHALASI HELPER-STORES : 76 POSTS
- HOSPITAL ATTENDANT (MALE)-MEDICAL : 1 POST
- HOSPITAL ATTENDANT (FEMALE)-MEDICAL : 1 POST
AGE LIMIT : Age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years reckoned as on 01.01.2013. (born between 02.01.1980 to 01.01.1995 both days inclusive)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :10th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10 th /ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
SELECTION PROCESS : The recruitment procedure consists of Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
WRITTEN EXAM SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN : Written Examination will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper based on 10thclass standard to assess the General Knowledge, Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning etc.The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English, Punjabi & Urdu only. Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
ADMIT CARD : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for Written Examination. Admit card indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs 40 /-
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT :
- Indian Postal Order of requisite value in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024.
- Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan in the Accounts no. 3199333906.
- Fee can also be deposited in any other Bank by using NEFT Code No CBIN0280311 as mentioned in the Fee Payment Challan.
ADDRESS TO SEND THE APPLICATION FORM :
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
LAST DATE TO REACH THE APPLICATION FORM : 15 OCTOBER 2012
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS AGE RELAXATION MODEL PAPERS ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER RESULT PET DATES SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST AND LATEST UPDATES REGARDING RRCNR RRC DELHI GROUP-D POSTS RECRUITMENT 2012 ARE AVAILABLE AT
NOW AVAILABLE -