APPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEERS RECRUITMENT 2013ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HAS GIVEN NOTIFICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF AE ASSISTANT ENGINEERS IN AP RURAL WATER SUPPLY ENGINEERING SUBORDINATE SERVICES AND INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND THE DETAILS OF THE NOTIFICATION IS AS GIVEN BELOW . BEFORE PAY THE FEE AND APPLY ONLINE CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
NAME OF THE RECRUITING AUTHORITY : APPSC
NAME OF THE POST : AE ASSISTANT ENGINEER
VACANCY : 362 POSTS
SALARY AND PAY : Rs.15,280– 40,150/-,
AGE LIMIT : Candidates age age msut be 18 to 34 years as on 1 JULY 2012
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., of any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET. .
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected only on the basis of merit in written examination .
SYLLABUS : The syllabus for written exam is available with the notification which can be download online from the appsc official website at http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/189.pdf
HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD : One week before on words from the date of written exam candidates can download hall ticket from the appsc official website
APLICATION FEE : Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)towards Application Processing Fee and ExaminationFeeRS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY)(if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
APPLY PROCESS : The apply process includes the following steps
- The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in)and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working dayafter payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the abovePhoto and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill allthe relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM :: 26 MAY 2012
- STARTING DATE OF ONLINE APPLY : : 29 JANUARY 2013
- LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE : : 28 FEBRUARY 2013