CHENNAIMETRORAIL.GOV.IN CMRL ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION 2013 STATION CONTROLLER JE JUNIOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN
CMRL STATION CONTROLLER TRAIN OPERATOR JUNIOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2013CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED IS INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF STATION CONTROLLER TRAIN OPERATOR JUNIOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN POSTS AND THE FULL DETAILS OF THE NOTIFICATION ARE AVAILABLE AT CMRL OFFICIAL WEBSITE WWW.CHENNAIMETRORAIL.GOV.IN . HERE I AM PROVIDING THE DETAILS IN A NUT-SHELL
NAME OF THE POST - VACANCY - SALARY AND PAY - EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS - AGE LIMIT :
- STATION CONTROLLER / TRAIN OPERATOR / JE ENGINEER[STATIONS] - 244 POSTS - Scale OF Pay Rs 13500-25520 - First class (60 % of marks and above) three years Diploma or Equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) from a Govt. recognized Institute. - Age not exceeding 28 years.
- JE JUNIOR ENGINEER[CIVIL/ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL/ELECTRONICS] - 210 POSTS - Scale OF Pay Rs 13500-25520 - First class (60 % of marks and above) three years Diploma or Equivalent in relevant discipline (Mechanical, EEE, ECE & Civil) from a Govt. recognized Institute. - Age not exceeding 28 years .
- TECHNICIAN[ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS / MECHANICAL /CIVIL / PLUMBING / BLACKSMITH / WELDING / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ] - 265 POSTS - Scale OF Pay Rs 8000-14140 - Minimum SSLC pass plus ITI in specific trade with minimum 55% marks from govt. recognized Institute. The number of posts in each trade are listed below. - Age not exceeding 28 years.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator/Jr. Engineer (Stations) - the selection methodology will comprise four stage process – Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category. For details about Medical Standards visit CMRL website.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil) - the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Online Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category. For details about Medical Standards visit CMRL website.
- For the post of Technician -, the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Online Test , Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in B1 category. For details about Medical Standards visit CMRL website.
Successful candidates based on the Online Test, Tamil proficiency Test and Psychometric Test (only
for Post Code no -01) at Chennai, shall be called for Medical Examination. Certificate verification (with reference to originals) will be undertaken prior to joining CMRL. Test will be conducted tentatively in March/April 2013.The same may be subjected to change. Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with CMRL website for any updates.
APPLICATION FEE : General & Others (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai payable at Chennai. The application number, candidate’s name, address and mobile number are to be indicated at the backside of the Demand Draft.
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates applying for the Various Positions in “Chennai Metro Rail Ltd (CMRL)” are required to apply only through the CMRL website: http://www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Candidates are first required to go to the CMRL website: http://www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in and click on the link “Career” and click the icon “APPLY ONLINE”.
- You will be directed to the Main Page of "CMRL – Online Application”. Make a note of Important Dates.
- Click on “Apply Online” and fill your (a) Personal Details (b) Position applied for (c) Qualification Details, and (d) Upload Scanned Image of Photo & Signature (e) Declarations. Notes, Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the application accurately. Please read them carefully.
- On successful submission of the above details as listed in Step 3, you will be able to view the complete application submitted by you including your Photo/Signature along with the message of Successful submission. Please take a print out of this application form which will have Unique application number printed on it. Post registration of application form, the applicant will receive CMRL ID and Password through an automated E-Mail on your registered e-mail address and/or SMS on your registered Mobile Number. On the Main page "CMRL – Online Application”, using this CMRL ID and Password you can View/Print your submitted application form. No changes can be made to the application form post submission of application form. After successful completion of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and affix a self attested latest passport size color photograph in the space provided at the top right side corner of the application form. Candidate has to ensure that the application is duly signed and has affixed his/her Left Hand thumb impression in the space provided for the same.
- Attach the following documents along with the printed application form; i. Original Demand draft issued by any Nationalized bank (Mandatory). On the back side of Original DD, please write your Name, Unique Online Application Number and Mobile No.) ii. Self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates, Community certificate (if applicable), Military service certificate (for Ex-serviceman).
- iii. Documentary proof for date of Birth (Eg: A copy of Xth or XIIth certificate may be enclosed tosupport date of birth)
- Send it by post or courier superscribing on the top of the envelope “Name of the post applied for” so as to reach on or before the Due date to;
Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
“Harini Towers”, No. 7, Conran Smith Road,
Gopalpuram, Chennai – 600086
IMPORTANT DATES :
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START (www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in ), career Link From :: 19.01.2013
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : : 16-02-2013 at 23.59 hrs.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WITH REQUISITE DOCUMENTS/PHOTO BY ORDINARY POST toManager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited “Harini Towers”, No.7, Conron Smith Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai 600 086. :: 20-02-2013
- Date of Examination :: March/April, 2013 (Tentative)
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE TEST EXAM DATE CENTERS SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN MODEL PAPERS ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER RESULTS SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST AND LATEST UPDATES REGARDING CMRL STATION CONTROLLER TRAIN OPERATOR JUNIOR ENGINEER TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2013 ARE AVAILABLE AT