MRB ASSISTANT SURGEON RECRUITMENT 2013 IN TN TAMIL NADUMEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD GOVT TAMILNADU HAS ISSUED THE NOTIFICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT SURGEON POSTS IN TAMIL NADU MEDICAL SERVICES AND ALSO INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES . THE BRIEF OF THE MRB ASST SURGEON RECRUITMENT 2013 NOTIFICATION IS AS GIVEN BELOW . BEFORE APPLY ONLINE AND PAY THE FEE ENSURE YOUR ELIGIBILITY .
NAME OF THE POST == VACANCY = EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- ASSISTANT SURGEON [ GENERAL] = 911 POSTS == Must have obtained the degree of MBBS or equivalent degree
- ASSISTANT SURGEON [SPECIALTY] = 1163 POSTS == Must have obtained the degree of MBBS or equivalent degree AND Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality /Super specialit
- ASSISTANT SURGEON [DENTAL GENERAL+SPECIALTY ] = 85 POSTS == Must have obtained the Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Dental Surgery i.e. BDS / MDS
AGE LIMIT : Candidates minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age must be as given below
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs = no maximum age limit
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to the categories mentioned in Sl.No.1 referred above] = For Assistant Surgeon (General & Speciality) 35 Years of age , Assistant Surgeon - Dental (General& Speciality) 30 years of age
SYLLABUS : For syllabus exam pattern model papers refer the notification which can be download online from the mrb official website at http://www.mrbexam.in/downloads/Instructiontocandidates_2013-Corrected-1.pdf
HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD : The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for downloading by candidates,after the last date for application is over. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of hall ticket for download will be sent by email.
APPLICATION FEE :Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs 350 /- for SC/ST candidates and Rs 700 /- for OTHERS candidates
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission link and how to apply online procedure is as given below
- Candidates are first required to log on to the MRB’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click the “On-Line Registration” icon on the home page.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned images of photograph, and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning, and upload photograph and signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- Date of Notification :: 31.03.2013
- Last date for submission of Applications (only through Online Registration) :: 21.04.2013
- Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank :: 23.04.2013
- Date of Examination :: 12.05.2013 FN